But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of God rule in your hears, to which also you were called in one body, and BE THANKFUL. Let the word of Christ DWELL IN YOU RICHLY in all wisdom... singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatever you do in word or deed, DO ALL in the name of the Lord Jesus, GIVING THANKS to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:14-17
As we approach Thanksgiving, I am asking for work to be done in my heart and mind. I want to see every blessing; every gift that I am given. If I can slow down to think of what I have, I will be reminded that it is ALL because of Him.
Our pastor said something yesterday that really jumped out. He said that it is interesting that we give one day out of the year to be "thankful" for what we have, and we spend the entire next month looking for and wanting what we don't have. Isn't that the truth? How sad!
There is a song I know. I want it to be the song my heart sings forever.
All of You is more than enough for all of me. For every thirst and every need. You satisfy me with Your love. All I have in You is more than enough.
He gives me breath.... it is enough.
1 comment:
You have a beautiful message to send. Thanks for sending it. Have a blessed Thanksgiving! I love you!
Post a Comment