


We celebrate 7 years of marriage today. What an exciting 7 years it has been! Today was an ordinary day.... and I wanted to make it special somehow. For me, it was pulling out my wedding dress and getting all "prettied up" for when Matt got home. As I unzipped the dress bag for the first time since it was put away after the wedding, it still took my breath. It is MY dress, and I still think it's the most beautiful one I've seen. Emily had fun playing with the jewels on it. I'll have to keep it handy for when
Mya is around. She will LOVE it! Who says you can only wear your dress once? That's boring.
Now, we may get to celebrate our anniversary watching the first snow fall. Matt said the forecast is calling for 1 to 4 inches tonight. How special that would be..... next to a fire of course.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful in your dress and it still fits!!! Not sure every woman (including myself) can say that her wedding dress still fits. Hope you enjoyed your special day!
Happy Anniversary! you look BEAUTIFUL in your wedding dress. i agree i think wedding dresses deserve to be worn more then once. i hope guys had a great celebration with snow falling and the fire place crackling! miss you guys!
Jaime you are adorable!! I think this is absolutely cutest idea ever! It's ok Casey, it's been a year and a half and I think that mine already doesn't fit... I guess that is a good goal to have! ha.
two thoughts came to mind when I read this. First, GORGEOUS dress! How stunning. Second, I can't believe she can still fit into her gown...there is no way I'd fit into mine now. Good for you!
Happy Anniversary ~
Great idea. Very romantic indeed. I'm sure Matt was very surprised. That's the way to keep a man on his toes. Ha!
Post a Comment