











We have had some crazy weather this week. On Sunday, March 2, we had around 6 inches of snow. On Monday, it warmed up to 65 degrees, and melted ALL our snow. Matt was outside grilling, and Mya got to go on her swing for the first time in months. Wednesday, we were back up to several inches of snow, and today (Friday) we have had snow falling ALL day, and it is nearly a foot deep. I LOVE IT! Most of the pictures are of this past week. Emily has discovered her toes, Mya was caught climbing so she could see "Enimly", Mya got to wear "mommy's BIG earrings", they tried on some bunny ears for Easter, and the girls enjoy playing with alphabet letters together. I had fun taking shots of the girls while they were cooperating, and liked them all so much, that I couldn't really decide on just a few.
5 comments:
Hi Guys,
It's soooo fun to see new pictures posted. Emily doesn't like being a Bunny. So... off with the bunny ears. Mya seems to like them. Talk with you all soon, Mom
The girls are so beautiful! I just love getting to see them as they grow. Give them a hug and kiss for me.
Angie
Love the pictures, keep them coming! Can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Grammama Warta
I showed Landon your blog and he was excited to see Mya. He's not really sure who Emily is. Look forward to see you guys in a few months.
Post a Comment