Daddy and Mya were playing one night, and things
got a little wild. Mya ended up falling on the corner
of the door. Poor Baby! I was trying to make light of
the situation, and explained that she had a "Goose-egg"
on her head. A few minutes after she thought about it,
she asked if mommy could take a picture of her
"moose-egg" so she could see it. Matt thought that was
hilarious. So, here's the picture:

2 comments:
Way to go Matt! Sounds like something Tim would do! Aren't kids so funny? The other day Landon got a blister on his hand from riding quads at my dad's house. On the way home he told us that he had a "black owie." We both looked at each other and thought, "black owie?" But sure enough, the throttle rubbed his skin raw and left a black blister. I guess Landon was right afterall.
Goose egg, Moose egg, which ever, I'm sure it hurt. I'm so sorry to hear of her owie. It is amazing how one minute we can be playing with so much laughter and then something happens and that laughter goes to hurt and tears.
Mya's such a tough girl though, I'm sure the tears didn't last long. It is funny she wanted a photo of it. She's learned that from her mommy. Well, I guess her gramma Brenda too. We do Love to take pictures.
Post a Comment