I know that You can do everything, and that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.
Job 42:2
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5
When feeling overwhelmed with the day(s) and what lies ahead, I was reminded of these verses. As I said them over and over, my heart began to find peace in knowing that 1) He has everything under control 2) He CAN do ALL things 3) When I think He is not moving the way I want Him to, I can rest in knowing that He is trying to grow me and make me better.... deeper... in Him. Just hang on, hang in there, and do what He tells you. If He doesn't tell you to do anything, then don't. Sit still and wait for Him.
1 comment:
Jaime, Thank you for this. Tonight/this morning, Kevin & I had to deal with, what I believe to be read spiritual war-fair! I said a prayer with Kev, asking for God's wisdom, protection & guidence. Could you please keep up in your prayer also? Thank you, & I love you guys, ya'll are continually in my prayers. Love ~SJC
Post a Comment