Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Latest Addition


Mya has become a mommy to a Netherland Dwarf Rabbit. When full grown, it will be between
2 1/2 and 3 lbs.
This was a pet she had wanted for the past two years. Matt and I finally decided she was old enough to take care of it on her own. She's been great with the responsibilities. Hope it lasts! She named him "Hoppy".

7 comments:

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

I love the blue eyes on Hoppy

Lisa said...

I hope that Mya will have many good years with Hoppy. Amber had quite a few rabbits, and she loved all of them!

Brian and Angela said...

So cute! Auntie Angie used to raise rabbits when I was a little girl. They always brought me joy! Hugs & kisses

Amber Nicole said...

What a pretty rabbit!! I had a neth.dwarf for quite a few years and I loved her!! Mya and Emily will sooo enjoy having her!

K and S Cozad Blog said...

"Wascley Wabit!" So cute, Mya, I hope you enjoy your bunny! I Love You Guys! ~ASC*

K and S Cozad Blog said...

Uncle Kevin just came in the room, & saw the rabbit, & said "Cute, but Cat's are way better." : ) He's a little bias, to kitties!

K and S Cozad Blog said...

Oh, & grandpa Charly informs me that, "They're good eating" : ) Here bunny, bunny! : ) No, J/K DON'T tell Mya that! : )