
Friday, I was getting ready to head to a friend's house for the evening. While warming up the truck, I noticed, for the first time in my life, a real "snowflake". My only idea of snow has been, round balls of ice. I wondered where the idea of the "flake" came from. I had to run and get my camera to try and capture the absolute beauty of it. All the crystals sparkled in the light like millions of diamonds! I don't know the last time I have been so awe-struck. I know my photo doesn't do it justice, but it's a try.
3 comments:
That is quite amazing. They are just so beautiful. You did a great job of taking that picture. Your girls are so beautiful too! Isn't it great to see sisters together and learning from eachother. It is going to be so much fun to watch them grow and change together. I love having two girls!
Leah
Hey Jaime,
COOL PHOTO!!!
Mom
hey thats sweet o by the way this semester i got the chance to take a photgraphy at yuba college and mom said u took one too at one point so i was wondering if u had the same teacher his name is mr Murai i dont know let me know have great week
Aunt Kate
Post a Comment